Ringer's Pet Dog Training
Self Service Baths $12 per dog
two different style tubs. A step-in for larger dogs or one with a ramp and closing door.
- All dogs must be on leash at all times.
- Dog MUST be tethered to tub, this is a safety issue for all involved.
- Stay with your dog. Do not leave them alone in the tub.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Waterproof aprons are available, but you might still get wet. Wear shoes that are waterproof and have a non-skid soles.
- Remain CALM even if your dog is not. The dog will read your energy.
- High energy dogs might be easier to bath after a long walk or vigorous exercise before coming in to bath the dog.
- Bath time and use of air dryer is a good time to look for lumps, bumps, growths or ticks.
- If you have a reactive dog, please call ahead to make sure the space is available. And then leave the dog in the car until we can clear a safe pathway.
- The dog's Owner is responsible for the actions of their pets and children.
Four shampoos and conditions on "tap" with the automatic soap dispenser that evenly coats the dog with soap and water.
We have a wide selection of shampoos and conditioners that will meet any skin condition or fur type.
There are many different brushes, dematting, deshedding tools available.